We're so stoked on all the press we've received on Erin M. Riley's solo exhibition "18/f/bi/ma". Here are a few from the past month:
- The Creators Project "Weaving Sexts: Tapestry Artist Threads an Honest Portrait of Female Sexuality"
- W Magazine "Meet Erin M. Riley, the Artist Turning Sexts into Epic Tapestries"
- Huffington Post "From Sexting To Self-Care, These NSFW Tapestries Explore Femininity Today"
- The Jealous Curator "comfortable in my skin "
- Quiet Lunch "18/f/bi/ma"
- Folks "The Textile Artist Who Weaves Tapestries With Trichotillomania"
- Mass Appeal "ARTIST ERIN M. RILEY INTERWEAVES ISSUES OF SEX AND FEMINISM IN TAPESTRY"
- Arrested Motion "Erin M. Riley Upcoming"
- Juxtapoz Magazine "Erin M. Riley "18/bi/f/ma"